17.1.08

Midyear

I'm going to sit my last exam tomorrow. And then - freedom!!! Ha, ha, and once more ha.
Why are all the students sooo happy when the midyear is over? It's cold outside, and imho it's better to sit at home and read books and write essays than to go and get your ankles frostbitten. Some people say I study in a good college, some say that I'm 'talented', some think that I abuse 'social network' and many others think that I'm a nerdy creature. Dunno who of them is right, but everyone had the right to choose which college to enter. As for me, I have nothing to do. I'm tired of people, parties and alcohol (but maybe not drugs -_-) and I have no money. And the study's over. And there's nothing to do. If I had more money, I'd spend my time on music, but my boss is abroad and cannot pay me anything. So I'm gonna just work work work and wait for doubled salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment