4.1.08

Internet services

You can find my accounts in several places on the Internet. Livejournal, DeviantArt, Last.fm, Myspace, Ourmedia, and some Russian ones (I currently live in Russia, and this Asylum is the place where I can keep up my language skills). Those are Vkontakte (the design of which is completely stolen from Facebook), Diary.ru, LiveInternet and MyWishlist.

What I'm speaking about is: I don't like web services provided by my country. They have bugs and, worst of all, the text is written in Russian. Everyday I hear Russian in the streets, and the images of the people who're speaking are closely connected to the language they're speaking. In general, I don't like people much, but I especially detest those who I see every day and who can attack you verbally every second of the time. These are two reasons why I want to remove my accounts there, but I need to keep in touch with my circle.
As LiveJournal was bought by Russian employers, I'm waiting for the worse.

And now a little picture of two lovely-lovely creatures:
The Dresden Dolls.



A bit like us, eh? ;)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/3/08 05:08

    Link to your last.fm account, please)))

    And, if you're interested, your icq)

    ReplyDelete
  2. /user/upfly;
    i don't use icq.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays YouTube videos quality is more better and improved, so that’s the cause that I am watching this video at at this place.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Boosting lol

    ReplyDelete