31.5.10

omg I'm not sticking to my schedule

I've got so much stuff to do, such as sleeping, eating, drinking, then eating again and sleeping! That's why I often forget to post a comic. I think I can't stand this strict schedule anymore. So I will post every now and then. And I promise you that Nyashka will have an Orthodox week some time! Don't be mad at me!
The weird picture above describes a dream that I had tonight. I dreamed that I was getting my nipples pierced and the guy who was doing it had a collection of rare telephones. One of them combined a cellphone and a winery and looked somewhat like that. Probably I watched too much Futurama last night.
Also, yesterday I saw the band I usually refer to as 'my band' (i. e. ,waterfeel) from the audience and not from the stage. For the first time. The place was disgusting but the guys played well. And their new drummer is pretty good. Funny that he is an ENFP, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment