19.4.10

Thanks, I'd better spend my night with paints, chocolate and a vibrator.


I never understood people who went to parties they didn't like. If they don't care about the party but just want to get wasted and hook up with someone, they must have problems.
Drinking is only a temporary solution. I don't get drunk any more because I realized that being sober is more fun - you notice more things. Alcohol will just numb the pain but one will never get rid of it by suppressing it. If you drink to dissolve the awkwardness, you will never beat it. Probably you just hang out with the wrong people, people that you have nothing in common with.
The most ridiculous thing in Bard are parties that are announced as "sexy". There is awkwardness in the air - it seems that everybody is waiting for a starting signal for sexual action and doesn't really know what to do.
One-night-stands never worked for me because I need to know the person. Sex for me is more than a mechanical act. I wouldn't like to be used as a means to an end, and I try not to use other people, either. If it happens, I feel bad for myself and for them.
I can dance in my room alone, getting the same result but not having a withdrawal later. Yes, this is an angry entry. I wonder why people still think I'm cool.

P. S. Funny hair colors OK

No comments:

Post a Comment