7.12.09

"Perfect future"

I spent my Thanksgiving break hanging out with my eight-year-old niece Alisa. She is a copycat. When we went to D. C. and I took out my camera to take some pictures, she would grab her dad's camera and run after me, taking photos of everything she saw. When I sat down to draw a comic, she would ask me for a piece of paper and a pen and drew her own.
I admire this girl because she knows exactly what she wants:


Then I realized that I don't have a concept of my own perfect future yet. So I quickly made up this:



If you think it's serious, please go to hell. I don't have ANY idea of my future. Probably that's why I draw comics. But shooting cute stuff for ads might be still a good idea. It's quite appealing - making people believe in what you make and buy it. ^___^

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/4/10 09:50

    i could'v drawn it better!
    who cares.


    alisa

    ReplyDelete