14.10.09

Switching to picture blog mode

From time to time I draw little cute pictures about my friends, my life and the stuff I like, probably like a picture blog. I post them on Facebook (here) because I want to show it to other people too. But recently I had an idea that it would be better to keep them neat and organized, so they look even cuter. So I've been thinking of making a web site for them.

I discussed this option with Jenya and that's what he offered. It's not the right time to buy a domain name for the picture site yet - because the comic doesn't have a proper name and we still have to make up the design. Better if I posted them on an average blogging service for the first time. This blog of mine has been rather empty for the past months (because I use Facebook and other services more), so I think it would be perfect to use this web space for my comic.

So here it goes... CUTENESS ATTACK!



And I already have fans... One of them is William Steel. I met him in a cafe and he's a really good photographer. (this is his website)

1 comment: