8.6.08

.LOG

I've become a little bit smarter.
The sky outside is beautiful, it resembles an old torn blanket processing forth the endless tabula rasa.
I need to find my old shitty camera again and try to catch something.
I need to go to Kanonersky Island again and find some piece of mind.
I need to do away with the examination essays.
I need to establish my way of life.
I need to realize my musical thoughts.
I am finally able to need.
We are together again.

This is the third day I'm alive again, and not cosplaying a robot. There's only a laughing corpse left of it. It's in my smile that's almost always "on". Its spirit is imprisoned in the doll I got as a present from Jell [she's been to Laperanta recently]. The doll is iron and as nice as Shirley Moor, the big robot doll without arms and legs.
I feel like Chtulhu-Junior outside its shell. A rosy piece of young, tasteless meat.

I closed my LiveJournal blog for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment